CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

National Skating Month-January


Ok, so January kind of snuck up on me. This month we will be celebrating skating. It is National Skating Month. Now, for those who live in a warm climate...regular roller skates will do. For those who are cold like us...I guess we will have to do the ice skating thing. Either way, skating is the name of the game! Hope you have fun!

We had a good time over Christmas with Jeremy's family. Always nice to get away. We are most excited about our trip to Florida in 15 days!!!! Can't not wait for the sun and fun!

Have a super month. Talk to you soon.

Tricia :)

I have decided to make this the last of my monthly holidays. I am...well...not wanting to do it anymore...so there!!

0 thoughts on the post: