CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Got creative today

I felt like doing something creative and relaxing today...so I painted some wood picture frames. I used to paint stuff all the time before the little ones started to join the family! I miss it...hope I can keep it up once baby boy shows up...at least on some "me time" if that ever happens. Anyway, below are the 4 frames I did today...enjoy!! (They are not the best pics...my camera is being weird)

One for a photo of Mariah


One for of a photo of baby boy...when he comes!


One for a photo of both Gifts


One for a photo of my fabulous husband

Tricia :)


2 thoughts on the post:

Anna said...

They are beautiful. You are very crafty and talented! Congrats on No. 2!!!!

Anonymous said...

looks great!