CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ladies Retreat 2008

Last weekend we had a Ladies Retreat for our church that was loads of fun. We dealt with the subject of having a Mary heart in a Martha world...which basically means we need to put intimacy with the Lord above all the business in our lives. Great topic...much learning...much fun!! We were up until 4 am just talking on Friday night (breakfast was at 8:30). We were SO tired Saturday but it was a great experience!

Below are some pictures of the weekend. Enjoy!!

All the ladies

Gloria
*We have bible study at her house each Monday*

Ali
*I co-run the Kidz Zone in church with this lovely lady*

Gwen
*We laughed a lot on Friday night*


Darlene
*Pepsi got us all through to 4 am
*

Me
*I had fun...this was Saturday afternoon...do I look tired? I did not do my hair so instead I donned this lovely hat...doesn't it bring out my...total lack of style!?!?*


Tricia :)


4 thoughts on the post:

Mandie said...

We are reading that book in our ladies' brunches one time per month. I think it's great!

Ahh, PMBC. I still think it's funny that you go there, considering my sister used to be there. Hope you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a blast. and I totally dig the hat!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! That's awesome! But can I just say....that last picture might make me call "what not to wear"! JUST JOKING!It's great

Anonymous said...

looks like you ladies had some fun! and i love the hat! I'm a hat girl myself. I'd much rather throw a hat on than waste time trying to do my hair! <--but that's what happens when you have 4 kids! haha! have a great one!