CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

National Peanut Butter Lovers Month-November


I do so apologize...I am behind by a few days. Wow, November already!!

So, this month we celebrate the love of Peanut Butter. I must say that I have a love for peanut butter...especially when it is inside of chocolate! SO, enjoy the peanut butter lovlyness this month. Have yourself a daily pb & j or maybe a daily Reese! Anyway, enjoy and do tell of all the peanut butter fun on a comment!

Tricia :)

2 thoughts on the post:

Mandie said...

I think I may accidently celebrate this one every month. I love peanut butter. Recently, I've been eating a lot of apples dipped in peanut butter, as well as some baby carrots. Yummy. This will be a good month :-)

Dawn said...

I eat a PB&J sandwich nearly every day for lunch.

I know.....it's boring, but I like what I like and I like PB&J!

:)