CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I am thankful for...


I got this off a friends blog. You do yours and let me know on a comment.

1. Our awesome God
2. Jeremy...my amazing husband
3. Mariah...our super great daughter
4. My two great sisters, Danielle and Kate
5. My parents
6. Gummy Candy
7. A roof over my head
8. Pizza...only $8 at Walmart...very good buy, very good taste
9. My job
10. My bed
11. Brownies...making those in a few minutes...YUM
12. Pay Day
13. Eyes that work
14. Warm blankets
15. My favorite sweatshirt
16. Friends
17. The steakhouse burger at Burger King....wow...very good
18. Grandparents
19. My church family
20. Health

How about you?

2 thoughts on the post:

Anna said...

I loved reading yours!! =)

DGTDDMD said...

LOL the steakhouse burger! i saw a commercial for that where the guy slams into the back of the guy getting his foods and pushes his car out of the way. made me think of you and i laughed.