CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Early Christmas present


We got an early Christmas present in our house....I am pregnant!! We are so excited. Of course Mariah is constantly talking about being the big sister and having a baby in the house. She says good morning to the belly every morning and even gives kisses. I know it will wear off soon when she realizes baby has 9 months until he/she comes. Oh well, for now we will just rejoice in our early gift from God!!

Just wanted to share! Hope you are all doing well.

Tricia :)

7 thoughts on the post:

Dawn said...

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!
Is that excited enough for you?
Could NOT be more thrilled as I know this has been the desire of your heart.
Love and a big hug,
Dawn xo

DGTDDMD said...

that great! i am so happy for you guys. it was funny, when i read the christmas card, i didn't get it when you wrote "the 4 of us" but it clicked when saw the ??? for the name. that was a good way of doing it.

anne said...

Congrats! I'm super excited for you and it will be so fun to watch Mariah get excited as well! :)

rachel said...

I am so happy for you, Tricia!

Unknown said...

Trish,
I could not be more excited for you guys! I know it has been a long wait and I am so thankful that God is giving you the desires of your heart! Praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy! Miss you guys!

Love,
Courtney

Mandie said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting!!! Bekah is SO excited about our baby too - and it isn't wearing off at all. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am just catching up on all my blogs and whatnot....CONGRATS!!!
how super exciting. I hope God blesses you and keeps your little one safe!
Merry Christmas!