CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

National Tie Month-December

It is December...the last month of the year. Can you believe 2008 is almost over? Where did it go?!?! Anyway, this month we celebrate the tie. I don't where one...ever...but for those who do, enjoy this fun time.

It was a toss between this an Choose a Summer Camp Month...I only chose this because it is more likely that I will be wearing a tie this month then choosing a camp. I am almost 29 years old and I don't think any camp will allow me to come and join in the fun unless I actually was a counselor.

Anyhoo...have fun all you tie wearing dudes out there!!

Side note: If you are looking for a good camp...maybe for your kids...or you if you are into that kind of thing...I suggest New Life Island. My sister and brother-in-law are on staff there (he is the activity director and she works in the kitchen). It is an AWESOME camp and is a great place to send your kids. Super awesome stuff to do...and more importantly, a Christ-centered environment! Go here to get more information!!

Tricia :)

0 thoughts on the post: