CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vacation Pictures...FINALLY!

Ok, so I got myself together (after a cold that lasted a week and a half) and finally got the pictures organized. So...below are some of the best ones and an explanation of each. Enjoy!!!

Mom, Mariah and me waiting for
the train in Busch Gardens

I love vacation!!!! You do to...don't you?

All the "kids" posing at Sea World
(a little cold that day)


By far her favorite ride at Busch Gardens
(she has the brown GAP sweatshirt on)


Danielle and Mariah being
"Polar Bears" in Sea World


This was a HUGE jungle gym that went
REALLY high. Mariah LOVED it!!

(she is in there somewhere)


She met a new friend
(she loves all the characters...not scared at all)


All the girls posing on Shamu

The whole family (including Grandma and Grandpa Murdock)

Four Generations

One last picture but first an explanation. We spent most of the time...well, when we were not hopping around Florida...at my Grandparents house. They have a lot of really neat pictures that have been hanging in their house for years. This last picture is actually a picture of a picture. See if you can guess who it is!

Who am I?

Hope that satisfied for now! We had so much fun and I want to go back now seeing how it is still only 30 degrees here in PA!! Warm Florida sounds really nice right now!

Tricia :)









3 thoughts on the post:

Dawn said...

RE/Who am I: It looks like your mother back in the day.

I remember your mother back in the day, you know...

Tricia said...

You got it Dawn...your that old to remember her at that age?? LOL!!!

anne said...

I was guessing your mom as well. I have one of my mom done in chalk when she was even littler. Love it!