CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

We have a winner!


Ok, so not to many of you loverly people decided to participate but those who did...thanks and it was fun to remember!

The winner is Anne. It has nothing to do with the extra point she claimed (however that was good). We just chose her memory as the best one. Thanks to everyone who celebrated my 100th post with this fun memory game.

Anne, just email me your address and I will send you a little something soon!

Tricia :)

Just a side note: The comment that my sister wrote was very close to winning...reason I decided not to choose her is because I did not want to show favorites...her being my sis and all! Love you Kate!

2 thoughts on the post:

anne said...

Yay!! :)

Anonymous said...

Go Anne! It's ok..I understand most competitions you aren't aloud to be related to anyone..so I will stand down! Lol! Love you!