CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

National Make A Differece To Children Month-July

Yes, very long title. I decided to go with something serious this month. I think we can all do better by the kids in our lives...whether it means just saying I love you more or teaching them something to take them through life. Most importantly we can share Christ with them and draw them to Him through our example.

So, this month, tell your kids you love them more. Play with them more. If you kids are grown pray more. If you don't have kids...love and help the kids in your life or the ones you come in contact with this month....and beyond. They are the future (as they say) so let's help them make right choices to leave a legacy for Christ.

Ok, I am done on my soap box! See my favorite kid below!

Tricia :)

0 thoughts on the post: