CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


To the father of my little girl:
You are a wonderful father. Mariah always wants to be with you and you always make time for her. You are such a great example to her of how to live for Christ and we are seeing that in how she prays at night and asks about God all the time. Thank you for all you do for us! You work hard every day to provide for us...even though you really do not like your job. You come home, tired, but so happy to see us and ready to play with Mariah. I appreciate you so much! Happy Father's Day!

To my husband:
I love you more than words can say. You are so supportive of me and loving that words can not really express how I feel. Thank you for standing by me this last year and a half of surgeries and recovery. Not once have you complained about helping when I was too tired. Not once have you said to get over it when I was having a hard time with healing. I am so thankful for you and all that you are. I appreciate you so much!

To the other daddies out there: Happy Father's Day! May you have a great day celebrating with the children who make it possible for you to have this day!

Tricia :)

1 thoughts on the post:

Melissa E. said...

Very sweet post, T.