CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Three Sisters together again!

Yesterday Mariah, Kate, and I went up to New Life Island for a fun day together. My sister Danielle lives there with her husband, Doug who is on staff. Kate is in town for a wedding this weekend so we decided to make a day of it and spend time together....the three of us (and Mariah). We had a fun day! Enjoy the pics....some may not make sense to you but if you knew us....well you would get it!

Danielle getting her hair dyed...after all...that is why Kate comes (just kidding!)

Danielle (a.k.a Foil Head) playing while she waits

Me getting my haircut...Thanks Kate!!

The Three Sisters

Ok, here comes the...interesting part!!

Laughing REALLY hard...

...as Kate read this book

You can only imagine....SOOO FUNNY!!

This may help you to imagine!!

So, we had a really great day...just hanging out! I miss these girls when we are not together. Happily we get a chance to be together for Labor Day weekend. The best part is we get a whole week together in January for a trip to FLORIDA!!! Can't wait!!

Tricia :)



2 thoughts on the post:

Mandie said...

I spent last week visiting my sister too. :-) God certainly has blessed us with great sisters. There's no where I'd rather be than visiting my sister. I'm glad you had a good time together.

Melissa E. said...

My sister was here last weekend too! It was especially great to have her here because it was my first chance to meet her first little one, Jude Thomas!

I loved seeing your family! Mom, Dad, all three girls in these last few posts!