CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mariah's Birthday Party

Yes, I know, that was over a month ago but I have just now gotten all the pictures from those who took them. So...pictures of the day!

Presents.....Yippee....Candyland!!

Had to play right away....after our bath

The cake...Mommy made it...it is a Candyland cake
Do you see the theme???

We are a little excited about the cake!

Blowing out the candles

(This was actually after the other one...we got dressed)

We actually had this party at my sister's place...combined with my brother-in-laws graduation party weekend. It was a great, short little party!

Tricia :)


1 thoughts on the post:

Mandie said...

My kids got Candy Land for their 3rd birthday too (the Dora version). Her expressions are priceless. Great job on the cake!