CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beautiful day....awesome God!

I just wanted to check in and say hey to you all. We are having what should have been a rainy day that turned into a beautiful, sunny but cool day. What an awesome God we serve!

You should check out my other blog to see some of the cool things our God has created that I have posted up there. Some are man-made but still...it is all pictures I took myself outside in nature....or the nature that is my back yard. I am having a super time with this! It is so fun to take pictures and get the little details of things that I normally would just not even notice. It is also so awesome to see the details our God puts into His creation! I praise Him today for the details of life that I miss but He never forgets. And for providing when we think we can't make it. And for being who He is....my God and Saviour and Best Friend.

Have a great day!

Tricia :)

0 thoughts on the post: