CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Our little baseball star

Mariah and Daddy were out in the yard playing "baseball" and I got some pictures. Looks like we have a lefty in the family. However, as you will see, she bats both ways. We have a little leaguer with some major potential! Ok, we are a bit biased but I say she is pretty good for a 3 year old....you decided!

Our left handed batter...

...or is it right?

And now a little video...it is a bit long but she tries really hard...no sound because we got it with our digital camera, which doesn't have sound! If there are some grandparents out there (hint, hint) that would like to hear her as well as see her....you know what we need. :) She actually gets some good hits and she is a super thrower as well. Again..a bit biased. Most of the good hits came before I thought to get the camera. We will now have it outside at all times! Enjoy!!!!

3 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Kids are so great and fun when they learn how to do something and expect you to have the endless energy to help them perfect their newly accuired skill!

Dawn said...

She gets it honest! Both of her grand-paps were very good on the ball field...as I recall...

Cute video, Trish..

Anonymous said...

I Can't wait to see her! I'm so proud! I told you she was a lefty! (or both)