CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun at Midway!!

Well, as I said before we are back from our fun family weekend. We arrived in Jamestown about 10:30 pm on Friday so the fun began on Saturday morning at....MIDWAY!!! I remember this place when I was a kid, only it seemed so much smaller than I remembered. I guess growing up makes things seem different. Anyway, pictures are below of our, or Mariah's, fun day!!

Mariah loved the boats...this ride was the one she rode the most

Getting ready to ride the cars...another favorite

Getting ready for a train ride...with Grandma

Skee ball...a must at Midway

Everyone played games and Mariah got this!

We had to try the scooter cars...and we did a pretty good job
(with a little help from Midway helper man)

So, we had a great time that day. The whole weekend was great! Can't wait to be with everyone again in Florida in January!!

Tricia :)






4 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

AAHHH! Midway!?! I have such great memories of that place from the end of the school year when all of Bethel would go. Good times!

anne said...

I did use to love Midway... :)

Anonymous said...

I, too have fond memories of Midway Day! How can it still be exactly the same?!!

Dawn said...

Can you hear me singing?
"Midway Park...Don't you really love the super rides?
Yeah, Man!"

I remember Rachel riding that hand cranked ride..whatever it's called...

:)