CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

National Potato Month-September

Time to celebrate another monthly holiday. Nothing really jumped out at me from the list this month but this one will do. I like potatoes, you like potatoes, we all LOVE potatoes....so....let's celebrate them!!

Well, what can I say about the fabulous potato? I like them fried, I like them mashed, I like them toasted....I LOVE me some potatoes! So, enjoy this month and make some fabulous potatoes, however you like 'em cooked! Let me know what you think of potatoes, tell me any great recipes for potatoes....enjoy the potato this month!

Tricia :)

PS-I hope August was a HAPPY MONTH!!!

1 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

August WAS a good month. I love fall so I was glad to see September come!
I also ADORE pototoes...what food is more versatile (other than pasta)? I think I like potatoes best when they are scalloped with lots of cheese and ham!