CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Job

Ok, so I started my new job yesterday evening. I went in expecting to learn and maybe have a hard time adjusting. Not really...on both accounts! I can't say I didn't learn anything but they were totally unprepared for me to come in. The front end manager had no idea I was coming in...that started the evening off just great. Then, I was moved around quite a bit. I can't say I really had any real training last night. I was scheduled to be on until 10 but they were short handed last night (due to bad planning by our friend the front end manager) so I was sent home at 8:00.

Oh well, all in all it is going to be a good thing. I enjoy the fact that I have some time outside of the house. I will miss my little sweetie while I am gone but it is a good thing to be out alone. For all those mommies out there who get how I am feeling, say Amen!!

Well, off for a fun afternoon before starting work at 5:00. Let's just hope things are in order this evening...if not, I will at least be learning flexability!

Tricia :)

5 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

I hope tonight goes smoother for you...

Anonymous said...

AMEN!! I completely understand how you're feeling. I work 5 nights a week and I miss my boys. But I must admit...some days I'm ready to go to work :P where are you working?

Anonymous said...

Well I'm proud of you for getting the job and hopefully they will get their butts together! If all else fails you can just be the one employee that people really like! Lol

Tricia said...

I am working at our local grocery store...Mr Z's (which is a Weis store).

Danielle's World said...

Hey there. I am really proud of you for stepping out there and getting a job. I think that is so awesome that you are willing to do your part to help you guys out. I will be praying for you as you adjust to being away from Mariah and Jeremy. I love you sister and I am so thankful for your awesome example of what it means to follow God and to do what you know is right, even when it's hard. You are also such an example and encouragement to me of what it means to be a wife and mother. I love you.

Danielle