CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Good day


I had a great day! It started out with Mariah and I going to the monthly Mom's Group we go to. Had a great time...me listening to a great speaker and socializing...Mariah playing with all her buds.

Then we went shopping for fun and ended up getting party stuff and cake mix to make a "We love Daddy" fun night. Mariah helped make and decorate the cake....it tasted great.

I got a call from my doctor's office (regular doc) and the eco I had on Monday came back normal. God is good!! The sleeping/sedative meds the doctor gave me so I can sleep are working and the heart palpitations are not really bothering me much now.

So many great things to be happy about and most of all....to give God all the credit for! I am so thankful for days like these where I can give God thanks and also be able to look back on them on the not so good days!!

Have a super weekend!!!!

Tricia :)

4 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a good call back from the doc. That always makes my day! Gabe is a blast to bake with...He has to lick everything...once I was making Mashed Potatoes with the hand mixer and he insisted on licking it thinking it was frosting or something....the look on his face was priceless!

DGTDDMD said...

I am so happy that you had a good day! When I talked to you on the phone last night you seemed to be very up and happy! I am so glad your tests came back negative and that you are sleeping better. We continue to pray as you wait patiently for your next surgery. I love you.

Danielle

DGTDDMD said...

Hey,
glad to hear you are feeling better emotionally. I am feeling better today. i am still pretty sore.

Anonymous said...

I love fun nights! And a "we love daddy" one sounds great! I am so glad that God has blessed you with such a wonderful little girl! And an amazing husband! Praise God about the Docs call! That is awesome! I love you! Praying for more great days!!

Kate