CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ladies Day Out

This past Thursday I went with some of the ladies from my church to Lancaster to see the Sight and Sound production "Daniel." It was soooooo good!! After the show we had a great time shopping. If you haven't been to see Daniel yet, GO!! It is well worth it!


All of us in front of Sight and Sound



The ladies standing by the Amish buggy



The ladies is front of the beautiful trees that you see all over Lancaster

3 thoughts on the post:

Dawn said...

Can't believe that all those years that J was living in the Lancaster area...that we did not go to S&S!!!!
Glad it was a nice outing for you!


Good to "see" you at my place!
Hope you will be coming back very soon!
Love you, girl,
D xo

anne said...

Hey you!! So excited you found me! How are you!? I just heard from Mandie a couple days ago too!

So great to hear from you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tricia!! I found you on Melissa's website! I haven't talked to you in ages!! Hope you're doing well! We're counting down the days until Daddy gets home from his 4-month deployment! Should be home this Saturday! It's good to "see" how you and your fam are doing!
If you want, stay updated with us at www.xanga.com/bbdow30