CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Overwhelmed....



Do you ever feel just overwhelmed by everything going on in life? You know that God is in control and don't doubt that at all. Somehow everything just seems to pile on all at once and you really just feel like crying.

That is me today! I know God has a plan for all the things He is allowing to come into my life I just feel like it is a huge weight. I know part of my feelings are I had to have an eco-cardiagram on Monday due to the fact that I have had heart palpitations since my brain surgery in January 2007. I am sure all is fine but it has gotten worse lately so my doctor wanted to make sure everything is ok. Anyway, if you think about me, can you say a prayer.

I am not sure why it is so hard to just lean on the Lord in these times but it is. The truth is in my head my heart just can't hear it right now. Depression?? I don't think so. Blues??? Maybe a little. Anyway, just be praying.

Thanks and have a super rest of the week!

Tricia :)

2 thoughts on the post:

DGTDDMD said...

Hey. I just wanted to let you know that I pray for you and Jeremy and Mariah every day. Life can be so overwhelming sometimes. When I talked to you the other day I could tell how frustrated you were and my heart ached for you. I love you so much and I miss spending time with you a lot. I cannot wait for you guys to come down here. We have to stop waiting so long in between to see each other. Don't give up, and remember I am only a phone call away. Or an hour drive away!!! I love you sister.

Love,
Danielle

Anonymous said...

when life gets the best of me...I try to step back and stay in the moment rather than thinking of the rest of the day! But it is a good thing that God is in our hearts! without Him I don't know how I would do it!
*Praying for you*