CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dinner Nap


We caught Mariah sleeping during her dinner the other day. I guess we had a long day and didn't get our nap....definitely! As you can see, dinner was peanut butter and honey sandwich....with a spoon. Our little one eats....differently then most. But we love her all the more for it. I am so happy to be her mom!

Three years have gone by so fast and a lot has happened since her birth but I feel I have grown because of all of it.

Thank you, God for all you have given me. Help me to be thankful everyday and to trust you when it seems things are out of control.

Tricia :)

2 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

HAHA...I think most kids eat differently PERIOD!
She is too cute!

anne said...

That's hysterical!