CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tag....you are it!!

If you are reading this....you have been tagged! Better answer the questions!!

What I was doing 10 yrs ago:
Wednesday, May 6, 1998, 6:44 pm: I was most likely studing for finals or helping out at AWANA for the church.

Five things on my to do list for today: 1. Finish Laundry. 2. Clean the house since my family is coming this weekend. 3. Get a few grocery items for the weekend. 4. Go to music team practice. 5. Get Mariah in bed before too late!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off all our debt, buy a house, get a puppy, help our church, go on missions trips to help others....

Three of my bad habits: Being lazy when things need to get done, drinking far to much soda, getting upset to easy

Five places I have lived: Jamestown, NY - Haddon Heights, NJ - Durban, South Africa - Duryea, PA - Dickson City, PA

Five jobs I have had: McDonald's - Secretary for a Gastroenterologist - Secretary for a Contractor - Secretary for a Church Planter - Tupperware Consultant

1 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

What I was doing 10 yrs ago: getting ready to go to school my junior year (I think junior year!)

Five things on my to do list for today: (1)feed and dress the kids, (2) take a shower, (3) go to walmart, (4) make dinner for tonight - eating with matt's parents, and (5) take a walk and play outside

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off all our debt, move, help family and friends out

Three of my bad habits:um...letting the laundry pile up, getting short with the kids, not taking the time to understand my husband's point of view

Five places I have lived: Sherman, NY....Johnson city NY....Fair Haven NY....Endicott, NY....Bradford NY

Five jobs I have had:Fazoli's (for those who lived in Jamestown), Andriaccios (waitress), Boys and girls club in Endicott, The USDA government office in Bath, NY....a nanny