CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Great News!!

Most people would not say that having surgery is good news but for me it means the end of a long road! I am scheduled to have my eyelids lifted on June 25. I can not wait!!!

Hopefully this surgery will be the last forever, or at least until the next baby (if I can't convince the doctors that I want natural childbirth). It has been a long year and a half but I know that God has gotten the glory and I have grown so much!

Thank you to everyone who has been praying and don't stop!! Hope you have a great week!

Tricia :)

P.S. If you are a bit confused as to why all the surgery, go here

2 thoughts on the post:

DGTDDMD said...

thank God for the quick recovery of your doctor! Hope everything goes great!

Anonymous said...

You are constantly in my prayers and I hope this IS the end of the road!
What a relief that would be!