CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

National Egg Month-May


As I promised, we will be celebrating a fun holiday each month. This month is National Egg Month! I pledge to eat eggs, have fun with eggs, be the egg all month! Join me in this quest!!

(Incidentally, this is all in fun!) However if you have any fun ideas for eggs this month, let me know!! I have an idea already...petition for them to be cheaper!!! Anyone with me??

Have a super week!

Tricia :)

4 thoughts on the post:

anne said...

I've actually been eating eggs every morning for the last three days! We got two dozen from family last weekend. Andy's Great-Uncle owns Phil's Fresh Eggs (oh, how I wish he had spelled it Phresh) and they are free-range, no-hormone chickens. Honestly, they DO taste better!! I try to buy organic for myself, but then hide them from my brother who would eat them all if I didn't...how's that for a super rambly comment...

DGTDDMD said...

i love eggs (as the old commercial goes: "from my head down to my legs"). pretty much eat them every morning. one day i will probably regret that.

DGTDDMD said...

Totally agree with you on petitioning the price of eggs. Food in general is crazy these days. Gotta love it! Love you sister.

Danielle

Andria said...

What an eggciting holiday for eggheads... Sorry, I just couldn't resist! Love the new hairdo.