CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Family Member...I'm an Aunt!


My nephew, Gabriel, was born a week ago. Mariah is so excited about her new cousin. She got to hold him for the first time today and was SOOOO loving it. She is quite serious about "her baby" and talks about him constantly.

Of course I am loving being an aunt too. Can't wait to be holding my own baby again. Just have to get through this next surgery and then hopefully we can try to add to our little family.

My "baby" will be 3 tomorrow. I can not believe how fast it has gone. I remember when she was Gabriel's size. Now she is running around, talking up a storm, and making me smile every day. Wouldn't change a thing!!

Tricia :)

1 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

who had the baby? Jeremy's sister? Gabe wouldn't even look at not to mention hold Jeremy when he came to the hospital. I have pictures and it was hilariously heartbreaking. I was so scared Gabe would resent him (and me for having him) He constantly told us to take him back or if he wanted me to hold him he would say.."give the baby to daddy." Praise the Lord he loves his baby bro now.
On that note, I am sure Mariah will be a great big sister.