CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bad Days


Ok, I am having a "bad day." I feel as though I have been dealing with this vision stuff forever! Some days it just seems like I will never get out of this and have my life back. I want to not think about it and I want to just be ok with it.....but I am not.

I have come to the point lately where I don't feel like doing anything around the house. I just want to sit on the bed or couch and wait for this to end. I just want to stop having to do the dishes, do the laundry, do all I have to do with eyes that are not functioning right.

As I am typing this I think of our friend Tricia who is sitting in a hospital waiting for new lungs. She has had CF (Cystic Fibrosis) her whole life and it is now come to a point where she needs to have a double lung transplant to keep living. I am in awe of Tricia. We share names but we don't share the attitude about what we go through. Her and her husband Nate have an amazing trust in our God that I want to have. They are a true example of what it means to go through a tough time and remain trusting. I know they must have times of frustration and worry but they have really showed me what it means to trust. Thanks guys for the great example!

So, anyway, if you think about me can you say a prayer. I know what I need to do and I will try to do it. I think some days just get over my head! Thanks for listening to me rant. Let me know how I can be praying for you too!

Tricia :)

2 thoughts on the post:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

just remember that God has a plan for you and this "eye-thing" you are going through may just be preparing you for somehting much bigger in life - maybe you will be able to have a huge impact on someone...in the meantime, and as always, I will pray for you.!