CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Enough whining!!


Ok, so the last few days have been a whine fest for me. That ends here!!

I need to apologize for going on like my life was over. My life is most certainly not over, just a few "bumps" along the way (thanks Ruth). I know that the Lord allows things to come into our life to help us to grow and to help draw us to Himself. I know that is what I have been struggling with this week but it is what it is. Thank you to all of you who prayed for me. I still wish things were different but I am thankful that God chose me for this time. He wants me to go through this, for whatever reason, and so that will just have to be enough for now.

I am reminded of Job and all he went through. He lost EVERYTHING (not just some sight) and he was still able to give God all the glory. That is faith!! I am going to struggle for that in my life, all the while knowing that it is just that, a struggle. We are in a spiritual battle everyday, trying to make the right decisions while we "fight the good fight." Well I am determined to try harder!! I know there will be more struggles and disappointments but that is not an excuse to get down.

Thanks, again, for listening! Let me know where I can be praying for you. It always helps us to be praying for other people.

Tricia :)

0 thoughts on the post: