CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Feeling Numb


I feel a bit numb. I wish that I could come to grips with my feelings lately. I want to just be ok with where God has me right now but every day I have a new "reason" to just be....down.

Do you ever have something planned and you are super excited and then all of a sudden everything is totally changed? I feel like that has been the story of my life lately. I don't want anyone to write me wondering what is wrong. You need to know that this blog is a place for me to come an unload my mind and heart and then try to get over it. I am not saying I don't want advice and prayer. I am saying I just need times to rant without fear of anyone thinking I am going nuts. Sorry if that hurts any feelings. That is NOT my goal. I just wanted you to know what I am thinking and feeling right now.

Anyway, I guess the right thing to do is just get over myself and try to be positive. It is getting increasingly more difficult to do this lately but I will do my best to try. Thanks for listening again (of course you do have the choice to ignore my blog so thanks for reading!).

Tricia

1 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

Life doesn't always go as planned. I have learned that even more since having my second child:-)
I just recently have come to grips with that fact and since then I know that I just have to take the bumps in life along with the wonderful surprises...honestly life would be kinda blah if things didn't get tossed up a little.
Hang in there!