CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

GREAT Day!!!


I had a wonderful day today! Jeremy and I traveled to Philadelphia for my eye doctor's appointment. Long ride but so worth it!

We met with the doctor who did my eye muscle surgery in November. He came to the conclusion that it is now time for prisms for my glasses. This means that I will no longer have to see double!! AND I get to drive again!!!!! SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!!

I have to say that all my worrying and fusing was useless because God showed Himself in some good news today. God is good, all the time, no matter the circumstances. I need to remember that when I am struggling, not just when I get good news. I hope I can try to be better at that from here on out! Keep me in check, PLEASE, so I can do what God wants me to do in all things.

Thanks for all your prayers on my behalf today. I am so thankful for my friends! Your prayers are such a blessing and mean more than you will ever know.

Have a great week. Maybe I will come visit you now that I CAN DRIVE AGAIN!!!!

Tricia :) :)

2 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

praise the Lord for small miracles and blessings!

Courtney said...

Hooray!! You were on my mind a lot yesterday, and I was praying for good news! I am so excited for you finally being able to reach the next stage of healing!

God is good!

Courtney