CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bragging Time


Ok, I know that all moms are proud of their children. It is just the way things are and always will be. But my little 2 year old girl has to be a genius or something. The above picture of "Daddy" was drawn totally by her, on her own, no help! It is a very good picture for a 2 year old...you have to admit that!!!

I am so thankful for the little girl God has given to us. She teaches me something almost every day! If nothing else, she makes me very thankful to my parents for all they did for us. I know that this is totally a mom thing....but....she is so smart. She can count to 5 in Spanish, she knows her entire alphabet and recognizes the letters all over, she can count to 10 (English). The list goes on!!

I know I am bragging and to those who have kids your children are just as smart in your eyes. Please don't take this as I think she is smarter than everyone else. She is just my daughter and I am so proud of her!

Thanks for listening to me brag! Have a great weekend and a wonderful Easter!

Tricia :)

1 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

wow did Jeremy have plastic surgery and I wasn't aware of it? HAHAHA
Thanks for sharing!