CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Glasses!

It has been a little while since I posted. I am so happy to announce that I have my new glasses!!! This means that the double vision is on its way out the door. The glasses help my eyes to process single vision with prisms. And even more exciting....I CAN DRIVE!!! I have been out every day since I got them (Tuesday). Thanks to all of you who have prayed for me and don't stop!!

So, I think, maybe, that spring is on it's way. It has been consistently 40ish degrees here in PA so I see it on the way. I can't wait to have Mariah out in the yard and to take her to the local park!

Well, just wanted to fill you in! Please be praying for my dad, Paul as he is right now in surgery for a herniated disc in his back. Thanks again!

Tricia :)

2 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

yeah for the glasses!

Andria said...

So should we be praying for the other drivers??? Seriously, I am so happy for you. What freedom after a long haul.Isn't God gracious? Say hi to your mom and dad. I am glad his surgery went well:)