CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To My Little Girl


I just wanted you to know how much I love you. I am so proud to be your Mommy. I watch you every day as you play and am so in awe of how smart you are. Figuring things out for yourself and learning new things all the time.

You will be 3 in a little over a month. It seems like just yesterday that we brought you home and "tried" to feed you for the first times, tried to figure out how to do everything right. I have discovered that you teach me more than I teach you. I hope I am a better person because God gave you to us.

I want you to know that your Daddy and I love God very much and we want you to come to love Him too. God died for you, saving you from a very bad forever. We are praying every day that you will accept His free gift to you and come to know Him like we do. We are also praying that you will one day marry a man of God and we pray for him too. I know boys are just friends right now but some day that may change. Don't ever forget that we love you and want to talk to you about anything that is on your mind. Please come to us!

I just was thinking about you and wanted to right down my thoughts so you could some day read them and know how I was feeling on this day. I love you with all my heart, Mariah. Be a good girl!

Love, Mommy :)

1 thoughts on the post:

Anonymous said...

P.s. Your Aunt Kate Loves you too!